Call for a FREE Consultation (800) 621-8585Tap to call (800) 621-8585

Celebrating Graham Law’s 100th Anniversary with 100 Days of Giving to Local Charities and Communities

In celebrating Graham Law’s 100th Anniversary, the firm committed to donating $100 to local charities each day over a span of 100 days. Through this effort, Graham Law contributed a total of $10,000 to various deserving charitable organizations.

Reflecting on the campaign’s success, attorney Bob McClelland stated, “In celebration of Graham Law’s 100th anniversary, our aim was to continue our legacy of giving back to the communities that have placed their trust in us over the last century.”

Fostering community engagement, this groundbreaking initiative encouraged individuals to nominate charities of their choice. Participation was remarkable, with 221 charitable organizations nominated. 88% of the nominated organizations served Muskingum and surrounding counties, while the remaining 12% served national charities supporting Ohio state residents.

Out of the total nominees, 100 entries were randomly selected for donations. Among the standout beneficiaries, Homeless Hands of Zanesville was the most nominated organization; receiving $1,400, thanks to the community’s involvement.

“This is absolutely amazing!” expressed Homeless Hands of Zanesville, LLC. “The donations will allow us to get our community center up and running! As we do not receive government funding, the community support is crucial to keeping all of our services flowing smoothly and available to our homeless, helping them rebuild their lives. Thank you so very much to all that nominated us, and to Graham Law, for generously giving back to our local organizations. We simply cannot thank you enough!”

Graham Law, serving Southeastern Ohio since 1923, remains dedicated to the betterment of life for Southeastern Ohio residents. With a particular focus on those seriously injured or disabled, Graham Law provides personal injury, social security disability, and workers’ compensation services. Anyone suffering from injury, illness, or disability can call (740) 454-8585 for a free consultation.

 

Learn more about us at grahamlpa.com, and follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/grahamlpa

 

 
Contact Us

Here's where to find us.


Zanesville Office



17 N. 4th St.
Zanesville, Ohio 43701

8:00am-5:00pm

Cambridge Office



1230 Southgate Pkwy
Cambridge, Ohio 43725

By Appointment