Josh Graham chose to practice law in order to help others. His clients know this best. He is a tireless advocate and counselor, who genuinely wants to see them succeed.
In the cases he handles for clients who have been denied disability benefits, it is not unusual for Josh to literally help his clients survive through the entire process, which can take multiple years.
Josh’s knowledge of the legal issues in disability claims and his ability to quickly assess a client’s options and shepherd a case through appeals has resulted in just compensation, time and time again. He says it is the most rewarding part of his practice— ''winning that case for my client that has waited so long through the appeal process. Each success story ultimately results in getting my clients the income and medical insurance they need to get back on their feet and move forward with their lives. I take pride in the fact that we are successful in more cases than we are unsuccessful.''
When not working to solve his clients’ problems, Josh is involved in Big Brothers Big Sisters of Zanesville, where he mentors his awesome little brother. He is also a member of the Zanesville Downtown Association Board of Directors, and a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives.
- Law Degree: Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Undergraduate: Ohio University
- High School: Bishop Rosecrans High School
- Muskingum County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- West Virginia Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Josh is quite busy teaching his two children the ways of the world through travels and tales. Child rearing shadows his concert-going days and provides a justifiable excuse for his poor golf game.
- Admitted to practice in all Ohio & West Virginia courts.
The best law firm I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! Joshua was very attentive to my case, and was always on top of keeping me informed.
Josh Graham listened to my case and immediately knew what he and his staff could and would do to get me the social security I deserved. I am now receiving that Social Security. Don't bang your head against a wall. Just make the call. Ha ha ha sounds like a commercial but I am serious. These folks don't play. If you deserve it, they WILL get it for you. I am eternally grateful to ALL of them.
I have been working with Josh Graham for the past year. He has been a strong advocate while providing positive support to me.
Josh and Lea took on all of the hard work so I could win my case. I definitely recommend using this local attorney!