Solving problems comes naturally to Ryan Linn. Long before his formal legal career began, he practiced his arguments on his older sisters—who knew early on that he was destined to become an effective lawyer. Today, Ryan uses these skills to represent businesses, individuals, and families in resolving civil litigation, real estate, oil and gas, and probate disputes, as well as in transacting real estate, business, and estate planning matters.
With over a decade of experience practicing law in Ohio, Ryan is an effective counselor and dedicated advocate for his clients. His ability to manage risk-versus-reward in high-stakes litigation and willingness to put himself in the client’s shoes before offering advice and counsel in transactions is highly valued. Not only does he understand the emotional toll for most people when dealing with legal issues and courts, he remains mindful of the financial expense and employs efficiencies without compromising outcomes.
Before Ryan knew he’d be helping people navigate real estate, business, and property law, he was developing the work ethic needed to help his future clients succeed. He credits his early experience, working summers with his dad’s survey crew at Linn Engineering, for teaching him the value of ''a hard day’s work.'' That has certainly paid off for his clients.
Outside his legal practice, Ryan serves as a board member and treasurer of the United Way of Muskingum, Perry, and Morgan counties, and sits on the boards of directors for the Zanesville Goodwill Welfare Organization and the Abbot Home and Abbot Senior Living.
- Law Degree: University of Toledo College of Law
- Undergraduate: Denison University
- High School: West Muskingum High School
- Muskingum County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- When not at work, Ryan is busy raising his two daughters, or possibly the other way around. When he’s not braiding hair and playing school, he still plays (semi) competitive soccer with his buddies.
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar; United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio; and United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio.