Growing up, Bob’s dad was an attorney with many appreciative clients. He saw how his dad helped people and he wanted to make a similar impact on people’s lives, too. Bob went on to college and law school, eventually entering private practice at Graham Law. Every day, he applies his early experience—carefully listening to his clients’ stories—while using his legal skills to address their needs.
''I have a ‘people’ practice,'' explains Bob. ''Being a good lawyer starts with having a genuine interest in my clients. The more care and time I invest in learning about them as people, the better I can advocate for their legal rights.''
Bob represents clients in matters ranging from personal injury, slip and fall, dog bites, and medical malpractice, to motor vehicle accidents involving cars, motorcycles, or semi-trucks, and wrongful death. His clients appreciate his honest approach to their problems and his tireless devotion to their causes.
''It is important that my client trusts me to navigate their case through all phases and to arrive at a fair and just conclusion. I truly value their trust—it helps me to do the best job for them, and the relationships that develop over time become very important to me.''
Bob is a strong advocate for his clients. He squares off against those parties or entities that would try to bully his client or prey on the weakness of their situation. Any time Bob is able to take the pressure and uncertainty of handling an injury claim away from his clients and get money damages in return, he considers his work a success.
''The countless hugs from thankful clients—the clients who have expressed they don’t know what they would’ve done without me—means I’ve done my job. If I can be successful on a day-to-day basis, that is incredibly meaningful to me. It is why I practice law.''
- Law Degree: Appalachian School of Law
- Undergraduate: Ohio University
- High School: Maysville High School
- Muskingum County Bar Association - Past President
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice - Board Member
- Ohio State Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Aside from work and family time, Bob attempts, although unsuccessfully, to golf at a high level and self-proclaims to be quite the grill master.
- Admitted to the bar in Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania as well as the following United States District Courts: Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio and the Southern District of West Virginia.
Robert McClelland and the entire staff at Graham & Graham was wonderful from the start to the finish.
Robert McClelland has worked with me on a couple of legal matters and is always good at responding to my emails or calls. I have recommended him to various contacts.
I have been extremely impressed with Mr. McClelland and Ms. Glass. They have been more responsive, professional and kind than I could have imagined.
They have assisted me in multiple legal matters and have never let me down. They’re very professional and responsive.